Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas 2013


The weeks leading up to Christmas and Christmas itself were so exciting this year.  Bailey was beyond excited and Mckenzie was also excited!  They both seemed to really know what was going on and we had a lot of fun with the elf.  We tried to give back to the community this year and do less presents.  It is so hard because for some reason I want to buy these little monkeys of mine things even though they have a million things.  In the end I think I did pretty good and we didn't over spend on Christmas.  They made it pretty easy on me because their big santa gifts cost me together less than $30! HA!  


Checking out their stockings!


Lip gloss! 






The girls with their santa presents.  Sugie got an easy bake oven and Mckenzie got stars that project on the ceiling!


They were both pretty happy with all of their gifts!


Sugie cooking with the easy bake oven.  Oh lord please let this phase be short.  This thing makes me nuts! HA!


My sister and her kids came over on Christmas.  Always a good time for a family couch pile.


Mimi opning her presents.


Twist opening presents from cousins


My mom got both girls Target Brand American Dolls.  They have sort of become my 3 and 4th child.  HEre is Sugie with Rosie.  It is so hard to believe that 5 years ago at the end of Christmas day labor had started for her to be born! 

No comments: