Friday, June 6, 2008

Coming in December..

...Baby Williams. Yes, we have shocked everyone to death with the news, but we decided to add some of the 2 legged non fur type babies to our family. We are very excited and some days can't wait for his/her arrival and some days think we need more time! :) We found out that I was pregnant on April 7th and I had my first appointment in May and my second appointment this week. The pic below is from our sonogram that we had on our first appointment. Not a lot to see but definelty proof that there is a baby there. My appointment this week was a little nerve racking for me but turned out that the Williams Bean already has ADHD in the womb. The nurse and the doctor could not find the heartbeat with the doppler so they did another sonagram to make sure that everything was good. The sonagram showed a healthy VERY ACTIVE baby. He was flipping and flopping all over the place and I could definelty make out little fingers! :) More updates to come!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you!!!! I just started a blog last week too. Congrats on your pink bundle of joy!!! My bets are girls with all that in utero action!!!!

Heather

Anonymous said...

That happened to me at my last appointment. They couldn't find the heartbeat and I was all sort of bawling. So they did an U/S and found out I have an anterior placenta, so that will make finding it difficult. (meaning the baby is behind my placenta) Glad everything is OK!
April